BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

The holiday season is here and all I keep hearing is that I have to be a good boy or else Santa Claus won't come see me. I mean talk about putting the pressure on someone at such a young age. Of course I always want to try to be good...but no one is perfect. I just hope that Santa works on a sliding scale and recognizes that I am good most of the time. 



Mommy has decorated the house really nice and she said that Santa will come see us at Nana's house on Christmas morning. She showed me a ball that is on our tree from the year she was born. t is so pretty and one of my favorite ones on the tree.


  Today I got to go and see Santa Claus with my friends and I even got a Candy Cane from him.





My family really hopes that you all have a an amazing holiday season! 

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital greeting by Smilebox

3 comments:

tadilat i┼čleri said...

Thanks for the information ... Very nice article
Very useful post.

Shantanu Mukherjee said...

Never miss to contact!!!When you want a solution for your IT needs http://syssolutiontechnology.blogspot.in

soner kaya said...

geoteknik

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.

geoteknik